Smiley Funny Comments And Ideas


There are below funny comments for you that show a soft funny phrase. Do these comments on friends selfies. These will don't hurt any person. If you want to do in your own word then you should have ideas about funny comments. In my word, how should a funny comment for any friends selfie. Funny comment should be so soft because of which, there will no rumor. Do funny comment in a limit. There are lot of soft funny comments to do. If you will do then you will make smiley.


Friends Selfie

Haaa hah! looking so funny.

Looking good but keep the change!

You're looking handsome but don't tag me your next selfie plz plz plz.

 Handsome but It looks sick in the picture.

Oh! When is it? I mean Amazing.

Nice selfie It's looking as you are lost your senses.

A good selfie. Where from will you get treatment now?

The more you weigh, not weight I mean amazing selfie.

It's shocking that you're in a pic.

Nice selfie, where you learn?

Very good selfie but good job is must.

Looking good today! good boy, Now go to sleep.

Nice! I think my eyes are weak.